Regular tune-ups are an important part of keeping your business’ furnace in working order. Routine maintenance can help extend the life of your furnace and increase performance and efficiency. In addition, it can save money by lowering energy costs and could prevent potentially costly repairs in the future.
During a heater tune-up from ProFlo, one of our HVAC technicians will check your system and perform various tasks to make sure your furnace is running properly.
Here’s what you can expect from your ProFlo heating specialist during your furnace’s tune-up:
- Clean and adjust ignition assembly, blower components, and air filters.
- Test starting capabilities and safety controls
- Lubrication of all moving furnace parts
- Measure connections, volt/amps, temperature difference, and air flow
- Tighten electrical connections
- Adjust thermostat calibration
- Conduct carbon monoxide testing